All 30 art Reviews

On the giant's Back On the giant's Back

I love the whole style and lighting you've done with this. Really really good.

Kkylimos responds:

Pumpky Pumpky

Ohh.... I like this : ) Nice style and atmosphere. Pretty good lighting too!

FelyneA responds:

Hey, thanks so much!

Grimataur Grimataur

Couldn't help but have a nosey around your work as you were so nice about mine!

Looks like you're just getting started, yes? If so, good! Keep going : ) You clearly are into your Manga style - that's cool. I like seeing you step out of that a bit and doing something like this : )

Can I assume you did this for Jazza's competition?

Riserva responds:

Thank you very much! I wouldn't have thought you would pay a visit to my profile haha! Yes, i usually draw manga but trying to get out of my comfort zone and try different styles! And yeah, I have recently created a NG account but i know about NG for a long time but i was too shy to be part of the community cause i see so many great artists... Apart from Facebook this is the first media i share my work with! And yes, this is an entry to Jazza's competition!

Halloween Halloween

As you checked out my cat painting, I thought it only right that I should check out your stuff too!

This one here is my favourite.

As much as you say you wish you could paint like me, I've always liked your kind of style too _ I can never seem to get it right. My cartoonish stuff always looks more comic book.

DoodlingHitman responds:

Great you liked it! :D

Sad bastard Sad bastard

Really like your art style : )

BjornSwendsen responds:

Thanks! :)

Blueberry Dragon Blueberry Dragon

Wow, great style, colour and composition here. Checked out your site too...your work is really great : )

Starcraft Redesigns (Brainstorm) Starcraft Redesigns (Brainstorm)

Ok, that's just insanely cool : )

Sonico Sonico

Beyond station the obvious things that 'jump out' at you, I have to say this is so well painted!

Burning Sensai Burning Sensai

You have a rather nice style going on. You've got a good sense of lighting in this one. I've looked through some of you're latest stuff and this one is my fav : )

ZflxDVerdammt responds:

thanks mate ! :)

Aaaargh! Aaaargh!

A side-scrolling shooter game with that kind of visual style and humour would be amazing : )

Cyberdevil responds:

If anyone feels like programming this I wouldn't mind making the gfx. :) Thanks!